Everyone needs an easy guacamole recipe in their repertoire. It’s great served with chilli, delicious on toast and the perfect dip to eat with crudités, crisps and tortillas.
- 2 ripe avocados - peeled - stones removed and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic - minced
- 1 small red onion - finely chopped
- 1 ripe tomato - chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 red chilli - deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Diet: Gluten and Wheat Free
Using a fork, mash the avocados in a bowl, making sure to keep some lumps. Stir in the garlic, onion, tomato, chilli and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.